“PHEN is committed to providing timely informational resources to support the special needs of prostate cancer patients and caregivers during this COVID-19 pandemic. We must stay connected!”Thomas A. Farrington, PHEN President
What You Need To KnowHow COVID-19 is Impacting Prostate Cancer Early Detection and Treatment
A weakened immune system from cancer and certain cancer treatments increases the risk of COVID-19. Therefore, it is important to remember:
- Sleep and nutrition are important for the immune system.
- Make sure your medical condition is under control.
- Stress can negatively affect the immune system.
- It is especially important to practice social distancing.
- If you have a high or low temperature, persistent cough, or shortness of breath – call your doctor.
- How to Make a Face Mask
Concerns, Health News and More
Let us know your concerns and experiences on how you are being impacted by COVID-19.
News, Information and Myths
Relevant COVID-19 prostate cancer news and information.
“Knowledge is the Best Defense Against Prostate Cancer”
Patients and Caregivers
“Keep a positive attitude, stay healthy and maintain a balanced social relationship.” – Philadelphia, PA
Prayers and Inspirational Messages
Adrian Backus, JD, MDiv.,
PHEN Director of Partnerships and Outreach
PHEN is a prostate cancer patient education and advocacy organization founded in 2003 to with a mission to eliminate the African American prostate cancer disparity and to support the needs of all men.
Join survivors and caregivers in the fight against prostate cancer.