“PHEN is committed to providing timely informational resources to support the special needs of prostate cancer patients and caregivers during this COVID-19 pandemic. We must stay connected!”Thomas A. Farrington, PHEN President
What You Need To Know“Why Vitamin D is Important”
A weakened immune system from cancer and certain cancer treatments increases the risk of COVID-19. Therefore, it is important to remember:
- Sleep and nutrition are important for the immune system.
- Make sure your medical condition is under control.
- Stress can negatively affect the immune system.
- It is especially important to practice social distancing.
- If you have a high or low temperature, persistent cough, or shortness of breath – call your doctor.
- How to Make a Face Mask
Concerns, Health News and More
Let us know your concerns and experiences on how you are being impacted by COVID-19.
News, Information and Myths
Relevant COVID-19 prostate cancer news and information.
“Knowledge is the Best Defense Against Prostate Cancer”
Patients and Caregivers
“Keep a positive attitude, stay healthy and maintain a balanced social relationship.” – Philadelphia, PA
Prayers and Inspirational Messages
Adrian Backus, JD, MDiv.,
PHEN Director of Partnerships and Outreach
PHEN is a prostate cancer patient education and advocacy organization founded in 2003 to with a mission to eliminate the African American prostate cancer disparity and to support the needs of all men.
Join survivors and caregivers in the fight against prostate cancer.
Connect With Us
Use the form below to send us a message